Company History


1907
Founding of H. u. H. Brügmann as a Carpenters shop in Hamburg-Bergedorf


1910
Insert type A will be registered as a patent


1955
Transfer of the production facilities to Schwarzenbek


1971
First international business relationships


1975
Handover of the company to Hans Jochen Brügmann


1978
Significant expansion of the range of products. International market leadership in the area of threaded inserts


1983
Expansion of the Schwarzenbek site


1995 Additional company location opened in Büchen


2008
Expansion of the Büchen site


2009
Twelve new product groups and customer-specific items expand the product range


2009
established North American company – RAMPA TEC Inc. – providing direct sales and service to Canada and U.S.A


2012
An additional company location opened in Poland


2013/14
ETA approval and CE labeling