It is important to the company management to occupy a leading role in the market with its range of products and services and to further optimize this niche position to meet the requirements of our customers.
The following values were formed early in its beginnings and have been handed down and adapted from generation to generation:
RAMPA is the benchmark for reliable and secure connection solutions which are produced according to established principles of quality to meet customer requirements.
- We developed the first insert which was patented in 1910 and which, as DIN 7965, was entrenched in industrial processing in 1965.
- RAMPA is one of the few manufacturers which engages in trade associations and standards institutes in the interests of the customers.
- We continuously develop new products and patents to increase the performance and/or more efficient processing of inserts
- We are the only manufacturer who has implemented a quality assurance system which guarantees its product performance and not production processes.
- With us, you can get even small quantities from stock without any middlemen
RAMPA takes care for customer needs and staff and also for the market requirements and modern manufacturing. Here, we consider it necessary to develop ourselves further as a company and see ourselves as a “solution finder”.
- We always find new solutions (e.g. shape and function) for the ambitious projects of our customers through our technical customer support and the wide variety of production possibilities
- Flexible work models are often desired today, here we implement them too. Our staff actively shape their working time.
- You can order from us via phone, fax, e-mail or even through the web-shop. We have also determined that technical advice is often required. We recognized this and have provided staff accordingly.
RAMPA stands for continuity and stability. This applies to our customers on the one hand because we want a partnership with our customers which is not just based on the “here and now”, but focuses on a long-term cooperation. But this also applies to our staff and the next generation of shareholders. We rely on stable connections and long-term cooperation here too. In this way, RAMPA has been a reliable partner for customers and staff for over 100 years.
- More than 75% of our customers have worked with us directly for many years
Our staff turnover is very low, and a 25th anniversary is not uncommon at RAMPA.