Particular advantages of RAMPA’s inserts for wood:
- A specially adapted outside thread to the type of wood or the wooden material results in significantly higher load-bearing capacities compared to wood screws.
- Connect and remove the insert/screw connection as often as desired without wear or reduction of the holding force
- Easy and cost-efficient screwing directly into the pilot hole
- Higher degree of prefabrication through the use of RAMPA inserts – the focus of production moves from the construction side into the workshop. This minimizes both costs and errors.
- Available in steel, galvanized, brass and various stainless materials in A2 or A4 qualities.